These information below will help you better to understand how rush for you to apply Vietnam visa services and how to choose on Emergency case
We provide Emergency Vietnam visa service for those who need to urgently implement this process. This problem usually happens to those who enter Vietnam. But it did not have time to prepare or forgot to get a visa. And, the flight time is close to less than 24 hours.
Rush Vietnam visa
These information below will help you better to understand how to rush for you to apply Vietnam visa services and how to choose the Emergency case:
On Mondays to Fridays:
* Urgent Vietnam visa: With the rush option you can get your approval letter within a few hours (4-8 hour) of application and making payment.
– Morning request: If you submit your application and pay the fee by 8:00 AM Vietnamese time, we will send you the letter by 11:30 AM or 17:00 PM maximum.
– Noon request: If you submit your application and pay the fee by 2:00 PM, Vietnamese time, we will send you the letter by 17: 00 PM on the day or 11:30 AM next day maximum.
* Emergency Vietnam visa: Similar to Urgent option except it only takes 30 minutes to one working hour based on the Immigration Department. The extra charge is $49 USD/person. You should call our hotline (+84) 9126.96.36.199 to confirm the application. It’s has been received and acknowledged to process. You are subject to pay stamping fee at the airports. Please note this service use 9:30 AM to 11: 00 AM in morning; 14:30 PM to 15:00 PM in afternoon. It is from Monday to 3:00 PM Friday depending on how rush you need.
On Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays:
* It’s guarantee Vietnam visa service: This is for those who would like to arrive in Vietnam on Saturday, Sunday. Or public holiday but you forgot to apply for a Vietnam visa until flight departed. And we would like you to know it clearly that you cannot enter Vietnam without our help. We will help you obtain your visa. However, you will be charged from $198 in this case for a single entry Vietnam visa ( Excluding Stamping fee, paid directly to Immigration counter at the airport ).
For examples: If you apply for Urgent/Emergency Visa after 3 pm on Friday, on Saturday, Sunday; The service will be delivered on the next Monday. Its working hours is calculated from 9:30 AM). In case you insist in arriving in Vietnam on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday; you are advised to immediately to contact us to upgrade the paid service to Guarantee Visa with extra payment).
Get Urgent Vietnam visa
Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for Vietnam Visa on arrival is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- 1: Fill in Vietnam visa application form online at https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form
- 2: Make online payment for the approval fee
- 3: Check email to get Vietnam visa approval letter after 2 days (normal service) or 1 day; 4 hour (urgent or super urgent services) or even in 1 hour
Upon entry in Vietnam airport:
- 4: Get your Vietnam visa stamped in Vietnam arrival airport by:
Submitting original Passport + 2 passport-sized Photos + printed Vietnam visa approval letter + and Pay the stamping fee ($45 for Vietnam single entry visa, $65 for 1 month multiple entry and $95 for 3 month multiple entry visa) directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officers.
Get their Vietnam visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Desk
Watch this video to know How to apply for Vietnam E-visa step by step.
In very limited time, if you have not enough time to prepare photos or print the visa approval letter before getting on board, we suggest that you should use our Airport Speedup Service. Our staff will pick you up at the flight gate with the welcome board and then guide you how to take a photo, prepare the printed visa approval letter for you before you landing and then do all the entry procedures at the Immigration counters for you.
The service cost is US25$/person, and you just wait about 15 minutes and enter Vietnam without any trouble, instead of waiting in a long queue when doing it yourself (it takes about 1 hour)